Head Microgel 5
- Head Size: 107 in2 / 690 cm2
- Length: 27.3 inches / 69 cm
- Strung Weight: 9.05oz / 257g
- Balance: 6.8 pts HH
- Swingweight: 303
- Stiffness: 70
- Beam Width: 24.5mm / 25mm / 26mm
- Composition: Microgel / Graphite
- Power Level: Medium-High
- Swing Speed: Slow
- Grip Type: Head Softac
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
- String Tension: 54-64 pounds
The Microgel 5 tennis racquet is the tweener option in the Head Microgel series, bridging the gap between power and control.
It is a very lightweight racquet, while its slightly head heavy balance allows it to be more maneuverable and stable. Thanks to the 107 square inch head size the racquet offers a nice powerful feel.
With Heads MicroGel technology infused through the hoop, the shock from hitting the ball is dispersed around the frame, eliminating vibration and making this a very comfortable racquet to play with.
Ideal for players who want a solid, powerful and lightweight racquet.