Black Knight Ion X-Force Yellow
- Weight (Frame) : 145 grams
- Weight (Strung): 170 grams
- Balance: Head Light
- Dynamic Weight : 135
- Rigidity Index : 95
- String Area : 475 cm2
- String : SuperNick XL Micro
- String Tension: 25-29 pounds
- Construction: PowerSurge frame design featuring NCT & XMG with Black Knight Thermal Core
New from Black Knight and one of the most technically advanced racquets available.
The Black Knight ION X-Force Yellow 145 squash racquet is the flagship model in the ION squash racquet series, along with the Black Knight ION X-Force Black 140 squash racquet.
The Black Knight ION X-Force Yellow 145 squash racquet is 5 grams heavier than the Black Knight ION X-Force Black 140 squash racquet – both models feature Power Surge technology which drives the power of the swing towards the racquet head whilst minimising vibration.
Strung with Ashaway SuperNick XL Micro, the Black Knight ION X-Force Yellow 145 squash racquet provides exceptional performance and value for money.
David Palmer is currently using this frame in his doubles competitions and the lighter Black version for his singles.
• Nano Crystalline Technology (NCT) which is an additive incorporated into the carbon fibre that not only helps reduce vibration but bind the fibres for added durability.
• Thermal Core technology (TCT) in which the racquet is injected with super heated air while it is being cured in the ovens. This allows for a uniform curing process inside the frame for greater durability and a more responsive hit.
• 16K fibres which is the highest standard of graphite available -16,000 individual strands woven together for more structural strength, durability is ensured.
• Power of 6 – at each stage of development the frame was analyzed under stress at 6 key points, with the resulting data used to fine tune the racquet until the best performance results were achieved.
• Power Surge – drives the power of the swing towards the racquet head while cutting vibration and adding stiffness to the shaft. It can be seen on the sides of the shaft.
This racquet weighs 145g with a head light balance. Rated as stiff, it is strung with Ashaway Supernick Micro string for better bite on the ball.
It also comes with Black Knight's best selling RAD Cushion grip for the ultimate in grip control.
Racquet cover included.